Speciality Hospitals in Nepal: 2016-2017
Recently Nepal has developed a battery of sub and super-speciality hospitals claiming to provide specialized services. Here goes the list:
Infectious disease Hospital
- Sahid Sukraraj Infectious Disease Hospital, Teku
- Nepal TB Center, Gatthaghar
- Leprosy center, Anandaban Hospital
- Kanti Children Hospital, Maharajgunj
- Ishan Children and Women Hospital, Basundhara
- International Friendly Children Hospital, Maharajunj
- Siddhi Smriti Hospital, Bhaktapur
- Siddartha Women and children hospital, Butwal
- Niko children Hospital, Chitwan
- RK children Hospital, Biratnagar
- Bharatpur Cancer Hospital, Chitwan
- Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital, Bhaktapur
- Nepal Cancer Hospital and Research Center, Harishiddi
- Kathmandu Cancer Center, Tathali, Bhaktapur
- National Institute of Neurology and allied sciences,Bansbari
- Annapurna Neuro Hospital, Maitighar
- Dirghayu Guru Hospital, Gaushala
- Kathmandu Neurocenter and Polyclinic, Baghbazar
Women’s Hospital ( Maternity)
- Paropakar maternity Hospital ( Prashuti Griha ), Thapathali- with up to 2000 deliveries per month
- Patan Hospital, Patan – 600-800 deliveries per month.
- Om Hospital and research center, Chabahil : first private hospital with a high delivery rate of 250-400 per month
- Valley maternity Hospital, Putalisadak : high delivery rate
- Sahid Gangalal National Heart center, Bansbari
- Manmohan Cardiac thoracic and vascular center, TUTH premises
- Norvic International Hospital, Thapathali
- Grande International Hospital
- National center for Rheumatological diseases ( NCRD) , Ratopul
- Aarogya Bathrog centre, Jawalakhel
- Gosaikunda Health care centre (Rheumatology & Endocrine center), Gongabu
- Metrocity Hospital, Maharajgunj
- Kathamdnu Diabetes and Thyroid center, Alka Hospital, Jawlakhel
- Diabetes, thryoid and endocrinology care center, Kupondole
- Nepal Diabetes Thyroid and Endocrine Centre Thapathali
- Nepal Orthopedic Hospital, Jorpati
- B n B Hospital, Gwarko
- Chirayu Hospital, Basundhara
- Greencity Hospital, Basundhara
In-vitro Fertilization services
- Om Hospital and Research center, Chabahil
- Grande International Hospital, Dhapasi
- Alka Hospital ( Starting )
- Kathmandu ENT hospital, Adwaitmarg, Old bus park
- CHEERS, Gathaghar
Burn and Plastic surgery:
- Sushma Koirala Memorial plastic and reconstructive surgery services.
- Phect, Model Hospital
- Bir Hospital
- Tilganga Institue of Opthalmology
- BP Koirala Eye center, TUTH
- CHEERS, Gathaghar
- Numerous centers
- Di-Skin Hospital, Maharjgung
- Nepal Skin Hospital, Madanbhandari road
- Nepal Korea Skin Hospital
- Clinics not included in the list.
- Mental Hospital, Lagankhel
- Rhythm Neuropsychiatry Hospital and Research Center, Ekantakuna
- National Kidney Center, Banasthali
Human Organ transplant centers
- Human Organ transplant centers, Bhaktapur – Renal transplant
- TUTH, Renal transplant
- Corneal transplant- done in most of eye hospitals in Nepal.
- Bone Marrow transplant- (Claimed but not proven)
- Bir Hospital
Nepal Mediciti hospital
2017 Marked the entry of Nepal mediciti hospital into the Health stream. With aim of excellence and to provide service to people who had to go abroads for treatment facilities, Upendra Mahato, a business tycoon established a New Corporate hospital. They have started their facilities.
The Article is compilation by a team of doctors, Please add if you feel anything is missing in the comment section. Qualifying hospitals will be added to the list.
There are other Rheumatology center beside NCRD. ..like 1 Aarogya Bathrog centre, Jawalakhel
2. Gosaikunda Health care centre (Rheumatology & Endocrine center), Gongabu
3.Alka Hospital (Rheumatology centre), Jawalakhel
2 of above have been added to the list.
It’s not Nepal ENT hospital, but Kathmandu ENT Hospital, Adwaitmarg, Old Buspark.
Thank you Dr JP
its Rhythm NeuroNeuropsychiatry Hospital and Research Center Pvt Ltd.
Cancer hospital – Kathmandu Cancer Center
Please let me know the details of admission to MS Orthopedics at National Academy of Medical Sciences and BPKoirala Institute of Health Sciences,Dharan
ie time of application, duration of the course,mode of selection, fee structure etc.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Dr. Purushothaman.V. P
Cellphone & WhatsApp Number
I have completed my BHM(HOSPITAL MANAGMENT).
If any vacancy in Administration pls acknowledge my CV