1. Re- design your Study room and reorient the table near the window with adequate lighting and fresh air. Read the details on Designing a study room.
2. Set up a Study music – a soothing and soft instrumental music can boost your mood, allay anxiety and remove the feeling of loneliness while studying.
3. Set up an aquarium or a fish bowl on the study table or near by and watch the fishes swim and play. A well scaped and planted aquariums with colorful fishes can be a good idea for students. But it also consumes time in maintenance. I always kept a fish bowl with a Betta ( Fighter) on my study table during my final exam. It was a great company and experience.
4. Meditation- Boost your optimism and concentration for studies, refreshes your mind and abates all the frustrations.
5. Keep a company- Study partner always boost your study mood and determination. Make sure you have a good study partner for this.
6. Incense- burning a mild and sweet smelling incense can create a great environment to start your study in the morning. Make sure it is not too strong and don’t use too many of them at a time.
7. A waterfall– an artificial waterfall can be created near by. The sound of flowing water takes you back to nature where you can study with a pleasant feeling.
8. A Table lamp- although it sounds common, but a table lamp on with lights off in the room, is a great way to focus on the books and a great boost for a study mood to most people.
9. Coffee maker– Keeping a coffee maker in the study room with few cups a day during exam, should not harm you. A coffee a day, keeps laziness away .
10. Access to Internet- accessing videos, online articles, powerpoints can broaden your aspect of studying and take you to a whole newer level of knowledge.