How to draw Brachial Plexus?October 6, 2010 | 11:57 pm | Anatomy, Mnemonics | 3 Comments
How to draw a brachial plexus in just 1 minute or 60 seconds ?
This educational video brought to you by Medchrome perfectly answers this question.
Step by step instructions for drawing a brachial plexus that looks real:
1. Write the Root values C5, C6, C7, C8 and T1 leaving almost equal space between the 2 consecutive points.
2. Join C5 and C6 like in the video to get image similar to greater than sign. Join C8 and T1 in the same manner. Leave C7 alone in between.
3. As demonstrated in the video, from green, blue and orange figures obtained from step 2, extend 3 curved parallel lines that drop into the same imaginary horizontal line.
4. From the end of the green line extend a line (brown) to the orange line slightly above the end of the orange line as shown in the picture below.
5. In between the green and blue line draw a cross touching both lines. Draw a branch from orange line on the blue line such that it meets the green line of the cross.
6. For branches and labelling, follow the video or picture.
Mnemonic: Real Teenager Drinks Cold Beer (R=Root, T=Trunk, D=Division, C=Cord and B=Branches)
Tags: brachial plexus, draw plexus
Last updated: October 2, 2013