Here are 5 interesting cases that presented to our centre. Spot diagnosis can be made on the basis of these photos and short history.
1. A neonate presenting with feeding problem due to large hemangioma of the tongue, causing facial swelling and protrusion.
2. A boy presented with palpable purpura over the legs, case of HSP- Henoch Schonlein Purpura.
3. A boy presented with fever and sore throat. Examination revealed congested pillars, enlarged reddened tonsils and pus point.- Acute tonsillopharyngitis.
4. A child presented with urticarial itchy rashes over the face and body with irregular margins . Rash dissappeared with in 24 hours.- Viral Urticaria
5. Peg teeth, scanty hair and eyebrows and typical nose seen in boy with Ectodermal dysplasia.