Interesting cases in form of picture gallery.
1.The 1st one is a case of a boy who presented in ER- NMCTH with deformity of hands. X-ray showed Colle’s fracture.
2. Typical Grade 3 Clubbing of fingers in pt with Bronchogenic carcinome , MMCVTC, TUTH.
3. Fulminant rashes in patient diagnosed with Meningococcal septicemia in ER. Prophylactic antibiotics were taken by all exposed physicians.NMCTH.
4. A huge Cavernous hemangioma on back of a male patient was removed by vascular surgeons. Bled profusely but later patient discharged fine.MMCVTC, TUTH.
5. Warty appearance of lesion caused by Tuberculosis of Skin. NMCTH – Dermatolgy
6. A child with leg deformity typically seen in Apert’s syndrome.