MBBS final year Questions: CMS 2009December 18, 2009 | 9:01 am | Old questions | No Comment
MBBS Exam questions:
- (a) Discuss diastolic murmurs in mitral area.
(b) Diagnosis of aortic regurgitation.
(c) Diagnosis of ST segment elevation MI
(d) Streptokinase therapy.
- (a) Treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis in HIV negative and HIV positive individual
(b) Clinical findings in right sided pleural effusion.
(c) Bronchial breathing
- (a) Classification and treatment of leprosy
(b) Diagnosis and treatment of psoriasis
(c) Treatment of staphylococcal infections
- (a) Diagnostic criteria of rheumatoid arthritis.
(b) Diagnostic criteria of SLE
(c) DMRD: name, dose and one side effect
- (a) Acute renal failure: discuss diagnosis and treatment.
(b) Hematuria: discuss approach to its diagnosis.
- (a) Treatment of Diabetes mellitus type II
(b) Acute mountain sickness
MEDICINE AND ALLIED SUBJECTS
- (a) Diagnosis @ treatment of acute bacterial meningitis.
(b) Treatment of status epileptics
- (a) Bipolar disorder
(b) Enteric fever: Diagnosis, treatment and complications
- (a) Treatment of falciparum malaria.
(b) Treatment of kalazar
(c) Lithium therapy
(d) rTPA therapy in acute ischemic stroke
- (a) Investigation of a case of microcytic hyprochromic anemia.
(b) Treatment of iron deficiency anemia
(c) What action you will take if a patient showed no response to treatment.
- (a) Diagnosis and treatment of hepatitis B
(b) Portal hypertension
- (a) Kleinfelter syndrome
(b) Genetic code
(c) Steroid therapy
SUBJECT: SURGERY I
- Classify wounds. What are the processes involved in healing of wound. What is healing by primary and secondary intention
- (a) what do you understand by head injury? Classify the head injuries. How will you manage an extradural hematoma?
b) Describe the clinical features and management of mixed tumor the parotid.
3. (a) Total parental nutrition
(b) Decubitus ulcer
(c) Dermoid cyst.
(d) Papillary carcinoma of thyroid
- Describe blood supply and lymphatic drainage of stomach. How do you investigate and manage a case of carcinoma of stomach.
- (a) Outline the management of advanced carcinoma of breast.
(b) Describe the clinical features and investigation and management of haemothorax
5. (a) Meckel’s diverticulum
(b) Ritcher’s hernia
(c) Acalculus cholecystitis.
(d) Desmoid tumor.
SUBJECT: SURGERY II
- What are the cause of acute retention of urine. What is the treatment of stricture urethra.
- (a) Describe in detail the various invasive and noninvasive treatment methodologies for renal stone disesases.
(b) Describe the etiology, clinical features and treatment of carcinoma penis.
3. (a) Technique and complications of brachial plexus block.
(b) Adamatinoma of mandible.
- Classify fracture neck of femur. Enumerate the causes of nonunion in fracture neck of femur.describe the management of fracture neck of femur according to age. How will you manage a case of fracture neck of femur with non union in a young patient.
- What is pott’s fracture .how does the infection occur. What are the complications of pott’s disease and how will you manage a case.
- (a) Recurrent dislocation of shoulder
(b) Radial nerve injury
(d) Colle’s fracture
- Describe the pathophysiology of pregnancy induced hypertension. How would you diagnose and treat a case of eclampsia.
- (a) induction of abortion
(b) inversion of uterus
- What is post term pregnancy? How would you manage primigravida at 41 weeks of gestation?
- (a) Active management of third stage labor.
(b) Puerperal sepsis
- How would you diagnose and treat a woman with hydatidiform mole?
- (a) Intrauterine contraceptive device.
(b) Enumerate causes of chronic pelvic pain
- Discuss the diagnosis and treatment of malignant ovarian tumors.
- (a) Visual inspection with acetic acid
(b) Treatment of recurrent uterovaginal prolapse.
- Define growth and development. How do you assess growth and development? Describe milestones of development of a nine months old infant.
- Write short notes on:
(a) early neonatal seizure
(b) hemorrhagic diseases of the new born
(c) clinical feature of down syndrome
(d) Benign skin lesions in neonates.
- WRITE SHORT NOTES ON:
(a) Early neonatal seizure
(b) Hemorrhagic diseases of the newborn
(c) Clinical feature of syndrome
(d) Benign skin lesions in neonates
- Define nephritic syndrome .describe complications and treatment of a six year old child suffering from idiopathic nephritic syndrome.
- Discuss the pathogenesis,clinical features and management of beta thalassemia major.
- Write short notes on
(a) Primary tuberculosis and its consequences.
(b) Tetralogy of Fallot
(c) Meningococcal meningitis.
- A 18 month old child weighing 10 kg has been admitted to emergency room with severe watery diarrhea and vomiting of 3 days duration. How will you manage the patient.
- (a) Acetaminophen poisoning
(b) Management of status epileptics(c) Hemolytic uremic syndrome
Tags: chitwan medical collegeions, internal exams, MBBS exam, MBBS final year, MBBS questions, questions
Last updated: May 16, 2012