MedchromeTube: Learning Medicine via Educational VideosJune 9, 2011 | 11:39 pm | Medical videos, Student Life | No Comment
Interactive multimedia learning has become a part of Medical education today. Medical education is constantly evolving and online learning is the best way to stay updated today. Watching educational videos can make differences:
- Things that are hard to understand can be learned watching animations. These provide an excellent way to remember. Videos can even include mnemonics.
- Things that cannot be imagined from text can be seen in the videos.
- One can take online lessons via medical lectures available in the web.
- Funny and entertaining clips also make learning a lot more enjoyable.
Completing medical education requires acquisition of vast knowledge in Basic medical sciences (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology) and Clinical medical sciences (Medicine, Surgery, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, etc) which is a chore unless you learn with interest, building concepts and by understanding. Educational videos aids in making such learning process effective and easier.
Medchrome Online Medical Magazine presents a new medical video blog “MedchromeTube“. Founded in 2011, MedchromeTube allows people to discover and watch medical and health videos from YouTube. MedchromeTube provides a simple platform for medical students, doctors and others related to the medical profession across the globe that makes learning process of medical science more fun and interactive.
List of Medical Videos Available:
-  Draw to Know it – Branches of Celiac Artery and Blood Supply of Stomach
-  Pathogenesis of Atherosclerosis : Video Animation
-  Baroreceptor Reflex Animation Video
-  Lipoprotein Metabolism : Animation video
-  Lecture Video: Cell Adaptation, Cell Injury and Cell Death
-  Tracheotomy Procedure : Animation
-  Examination of Cranial Nerves III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI and XII
-  12 Lead ECG Placement Video
-  Fetal Circulation Explained with Video
-  Coronary Circulation : Anatomy Demonstration Video
-  Development of Heart : Embryology Video
-  How to draw brachial plexus : Video
-  Transcription and Translation : Best Animation
-  Hemostasis Animation Video
-  Mechanism of cough reflex
-  Tumorman and Pathology of Neurofibromatosis
-  Fate of RBC / Hemoglobin Video
-  Shock and its types
-  Gastrulation Animation Video
-  Muscles of Mastication Video
-  Muscles of the facial expression : Demonstration Video
-  Cranial Nerves Mnemonic Song
-  Biosynthesis of Protein : Translation Process Video
Tags: Medical videos, online learning
Last updated: June 9, 2011