BECOME AUTHOR IN ONLINE MEDICAL MAGAZINE
1. Topics to write about:
You can write about any topics of your interest but must be restricted within the category of health and medicine. To get an idea, you can just browse through the navigation. Our readers range from doctors, medical students and other health professionals to interested non-medical readers.
2. Guidelines for interested writers:
- The content of the article must be original.
- It is our decision, whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) anytime if we find that you are violating the guidelines.
- We reserve the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
- Medchrome is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
3. Linking rules for Guestbloggers:
- Links should be relevant to content.
- We reject articles with direct affiliate links
- No more than 1 self-serving link per article will be accepted. That’s not about linking to relevant tools, news & stats sources, etc. You are free to link to your social media profiles, resume pages, G+ pages, etc as well.
4. Where to Submit articles ?